Greg Meyers is the Head Coach of Boys Track and Field (winter and spring).
About Coach Meyers:
Graduated St. Peters Boys HS where I earned 3 state titles, All American
Honors, and several school records and a hall of fame inductee.
Attended Rutgers Univ. as a scholarship athlete competing primarily in the 800/Mile.
- After College I was a Series 7 Account Executive in NY until the events of 9/11.
- Joined the US Army initially as a mechanic, eventually transitioned to Fire Rescue. I attained the rank of Sargent, served 6 years with 30 months overseas, and have been decorated many times in combat to include the Bronze Star.
- Retied due to injury December 17 2007
- Originally from NY born to immigrant parents.
- Due to my military service I have resided in Ft. Leonard Wood MO, Ft. Hood TX, Ft. Campbell KY and after retirement Belize Central America where my family is from.
- I am husband to my wife Monica and father to 7 wonderful Kids Daniel 14, Demetrie 12, Mallory 11, Miah Lee 10, Londyn 6, and Maslynn 5 and Garrath New Born all of which run as well.
My alma mater St. Peters Boys HS
Delco Stallions Youth TC
Ford Flames TC
Haverford HS 3rd year
In his first year as head coach of the boys’ track team, Coach Meyers lead the team to their first DELCO championship since 1978 in addition to a Central League title. In our second year that was cut short due to Covid our boys reached All State and National Championship qualification.