Coach Greg Meyers
Greg Meyers is the Head Coach of Boys Track and Field (winter and spring).
About Coach Meyers:
Graduated St. Peters Boys HS where I earned 3 state titles, All American
Honors, and several school records and a hall of fame inductee.
Attended Rutgers Univ. on a full athletic scholarship to run the 800/Mile.
Prior to injury in my sophomore year my individual PR’s were 48.9 1:51.2
I Have competed/coached Internationally for Belize
Currently competing nationally on the masters level 400/800
- After College I was a series7 Licensed Stock Broker in NY until the events of 9/11.
- Joined the US Army initially as a mechanic, eventually transitioned to Fire Rescue. I attained the rank of Sargent served 6 years with over 30 months overseas have been decorated many times in combat to include the Bronze Star.
- Retied December 17 2007
- Originally from NY born to immigrant parents.
- Due to my military service I have lived in Ft. Leonard Wood MO, Ft. Hood TX, Ft. Campbell KY and after retirement Belize Central America where my family is from.
- I am husband to my wife Monica and father to 6 wonderful Kids Daniel 12, Demetrie 10, Mallory 9, Miah Lee 8, Londyn 4, and Maslynn 3 all of which run as well.
Belize National Team 3 years
U20 3:13 4×400 Carifta 4th place 2008
St. Peters Boys HS 2 ½ years
5th NYS XC 2016
7th 2017 NB Indoor National’s DMR 10:12
9th 2017 NB Indoor National’s 4X800 7:52
Annual participants in The Championship Of America At the Penn Relays
8 Boys in 2 ½ years full or partial athletic scholarship to D1 schools.
In his first year as head coach of the boys’ track team, Coach Meyers lead the team to their first DELCO championship since 1978 in addition to a Central League title.