Coach Greg Meyers
Coach Greg Meyers is the Head Coach of Boys Track and Field (winter and spring).
About Coach Meyers:
Graduated St. Peters Boys HS where I earned 3 state titles, All American
Honors, and several school records and a hall of fame inductee.
Attended Rutgers Univ. on a full athletic scholarship to run the 800/Mile.
Prior to injury in my sophomore year my individual PR’s were 48.9 1:51.2
I Have competed/coached Internationally for Belize
Currently competing nationally on the masters level 400/800
- After College I was a series7 Licensed Stock Broker in NY until the events of 9/11.
- Joined the US Army initially as a mechanic, eventually transitioned to Fire Rescue. I attained the rank of Sargent served 6 years with over 30 months overseas have been decorated many times in combat to include the Bronze Star.
- Retied December 17 2007
- Originally from NY born to immigrant parents.
- Due to my military service I have lived in Ft. Leonard Wood MO, Ft. Hood TX, Ft. Campbell KY and after retirement Belize Central America where my family is from.
- I am husband to my wife Monica and father to 6 wonderful Kids Daniel 12, Demetrie 10, Mallory 9, Miah Lee 8, Londyn 4, and Maslynn 3 all of which run as well.
Belize National Team 3 years
U20 3:13 4×400 Carifta 4th place 2008
St. Peters Boys HS 2 ½ years
5th NYS XC 2016
7th 2017 NB Indoor National’s DMR 10:12
9th 2017 NB Indoor National’s 4X800 7:52
Annual participants in The Championship Of America At the Penn Relays
8 Boys in 2 ½ years full or partial athletic scholarship to D1 schools.